Published on 06.29.2021
Senior Client Solution Manager
The CSOM is sitting at the center of technology, architecture, business impact and sales process. His/her objectives are to:
- Support connectivity key opportunities with decisive, solutions orientated pre-sales support. The opportunities rise from direct sales but also Sigfox operators, Channel, Alliance and Ecosystem partners,
- On agreed deals, support Client Success through adoption of IOT solutions within the client’s business, considering Sigfox delivery and the client’s people/process/technology implications,
- Contribute widely to use case developments and marketing campaigns with technical, business solution and field knowledge.
- Pre-sales support may include providing required information, creating and sharing documentation, attending client meetings, leading presentations, demonstrations, POC/pilots, etc. all delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- As the Solution Design Authority, coordinate, align and ensure accuracy of all internal and external stakeholders’ contributions to the client solution up to deal closure and successful deployment.
- Develop and document in the sales/account plans a clear understanding of the client’s business and technical environment - in particular their requirements, drivers, success criteria, KPIs and constraints.
- Position Sigfox Advanced Services (AS) as an integral part of Sigfox products portfolio. When relevant for the specific project, assess the customer requirements, and coordinate the creation of an agreeable Scope of work for the customer.
- Work with Sales and other stakeholders to complete high quality client facing documents and presentations – where CSS typically owns the technical, delivery and adoption content.
- For strategic connectivity deals, ensure that Sigfox technology is adopted by the customers by developing and following a Customer Success plan with the client and the relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategic use cases for vertical campaigns: aggregate market knowledge, available solutions, key requirements. This might require writing and updating documentation, but also interview partners and customers.
What will make you successful?
- You want to take part of a unique global project, add value and open doors that didn’t even exist before.
- You can become the go-to person in our larger sales team on Sigfox technology, Sigfox ecosystem and Sigfox best practices.
- You have a strong interest in one or several of the technical topics that make IOT (hardware, embedded, radio, network, cloud, applications, data, security) and you want to learn about all others.
- You will understand Sigfox processes and navigate its complex business environment.
- You mix at will business acumen and technical expertise create trust that accelerates business;
- You are a team player that can lead subjects and will support others.
- You have a positive attitude with humility, coachability, curiosity, discipline
- You take accountability, get things done in time and take pride in going the extra mile.
Which skills will be necessary?
- Extensive and demonstrable experience delivering significant customer value through architecture, Solutions consulting, pre-sales support and client success in particular in IoT
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, electronic, business/economics or equivalent,
- English: Fluent for both written and verbal communication, Chinese is a plus, any other languages would be welcomed.
- Solution architecture:
- Distils clarity and simplicity from a complex environment with multiple technologies, multiple vendors, and a healthy dose of unknowns,
- Attention to details in everything,
- Strong interest for data-oriented projects, experience with Power BI or similar a plus, experience with coding a plus.
- Client facing:
- High empathy with an ability to identify client requirements, challenges and drivers,
- Strong presentation skills for client meetings and speaker slots at events.
- Builds relationships from trust and knowledge from executive to operations,
- Deals easily with different characters, cultures and personal agenda,
- Passionate about your objective, able to influence people and outcomes.
Sigfox promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favor of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens. As a learning organization and open-minded on Diversity, Sigfox is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace. At Sigfox, we hire personalities above all!
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the project to make things come alive !
Sigfox is the ideal place for personal and collective challenges. Here, 44 different nationalities live side by side: diversity is one of our strong points.
Sigfox brews lot of skills and positions and everyone keeps learning & contributes to the success of the company.